Solar Refuge Beacon (PolarisV2)
- Solar Powered Belisha Beacons (SolarisV2)
- LED Belisha Beacons
- Illuminated Pedestrian Beacon (OlympiadIPB)
- Refuge Beacon (Lodestar)
- Solar Refuge Beacon (PolarisV2)
- Belisha Beacon Spotlights (Lumos-4)
- Amber Approach Beacon (Aspect)
- Illuminated Refuge Beacon Conversion Unit (Sentinel26)
- Belisha Beacon Accessories
The only fully Highways compliant Post Solar Powered Refuge Beacon on the market today.
Branching out from our own SolarisPTM™ through beacon, the PolarisPTM was born consisting of our robust Aluminium Gallery and Polyethylene Pearl Globe, this spin off of our Mains Refuge range allows even the remotest of locations to have a central reservation.
*This beacon is not suitable for installations in and around tall buildings and trees that can block the sunlight from reaching the Solar Panels*
Part No. FSBB2016PTM/Refuge
- Provides years of maintenance free operation
- 6No. 1w LEDs consume 4w of power per hour – 6No. LEDs in reserve in case of LED failure
- IP54, 300mm Pearl Polyethylene Globe and robust Aluminium Gallery
- 2No. 20-watt Photovoltaic Panels
- 2No. 12v, 14Ah Batteries housed in insulated enclosure with full on-site battery monitoring via LCD display
- Option of Post Top Mount version or Through Beacon version with Flange Fixing Cover Plate option available on Through Beacon.
- Luminance fully compliant to BS 8442:2015
- Fully Highways Complaint
- Auto dimming at night to save power
- Automatically operates 24/7/365 with 14 days autonomy
- L70 – 80,000 hours LED Beacon, 5+ years expected battery life, can be easily replaced on site
- DST – Daylight Saving Time Function for the UK, Europe, the USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Zero energy and CO2 emissions – keeping your carbon footprint clean
- Ideal for Finance funding proposal
- Quick and easy installation
- Cost effective replacement for conventional Refuge Beacons due to cable faults
- Programmable On/Off time function – ideal for business hours operation only, off peak situations and shop open hours, etc.
*Please note our 3 year warranty is a return to base warranty only and will be void if any damage caused by the customer to the Solar unit, Control Box or Batteries is found on inspection*