Traditional Feeder Pillar Applications
- FFP – Single or Double Door Feeder Pillars
- The BD Range – Heavy Duty Feeder Pillars
- Mini Feeder Pillars – SDMP
- GRP Feeder Pillars
- Traditional Feeder Pillar Applications
- Market Feeder Pillars
- Stainless Steel Feeder Pillars
- IP68 Raise & Lower Ground Box
- Pre-Wired Feeder Pillars
- MRI Feeder Pillars
- Flush Wall Box
- Root Boxes
- Event Pillars and Festive Lighting Control
A classic style pillar that would be most suited to a heritage site or city. Designed for housing small distribution boards and maintaining excellent protection from the weather. Supplied as shell only or pre-wired to customers specification. We can supply this pillar with a lockable flap on the side to accept a Plug’n’Lead suitable for markets or special event power requirements.
Typical applications would be highway and amenity lighting, castle grounds for floodlighting, car parks, market towns.
• Designed to IP54.
• Material – manufactured from 3mm HR4 mild steel plate. (5mm available on request)
• Finish – hot dipped galvanised to BS EN 1461. (painted to customers specification i.e. black with gold trim)
• Backboard – 18mm external grade plywood treated with water repellent.
• Locks – fitted with Tri-Head locks.
• Doors – Internally hinged.
• Seal – fitted with water tight seal around door aperture.
• Earth Stud – fitted as standard with a M8 brass earth bolt, nuts and washers on both body and door.
• Hazard Labels.
• Fisher Anti vandal lock
• Body and door earth cross bonded with 90amp braid
• Louvre panels
• Paint coated finish to any colour and G2 Finish to Highway agency specification
• Crest and brass name plates available as optional extra.
Click to download our Traditional Feeder Pillars Data Sheet
|Part No.||Width||Depth||Height||Root Depth||Backboard w x h|
|TR1||350||250||950||300||340 x 600|
|TR2||450||250||950||300||440 x 600|
|TR3||450||300||1250||300||440 x 1000|
|TR4||750||300||1250||300||740 x 1000|
|TR5||900||300||1250||300||890 x 1000|