Amber Approach Beacon (Aspect)
Part No: AA12W
Fisher & Company manufactures the Amber Aspect Beacon to provide motorists with advanced distance warning of a pedestrian crossing. Currently in operation in several local municipalities in Ireland, The Amber Approach Beacon provides added safety awareness for motorists.
Consisting of twelve 1 watt high power amber LED’s which produce a minimum of 420 lumens the beacon can be seen well ahead of the crossing.
The unit must be powered by 240v ac mains via a flash switch such as a Rota flash. This will ensure the estimated life expectancy of 50,000 hours approx.
Low Energy Consumption – Modern Design
- IP65 Housing with 175mm diameter Polycarbonate diffuser
- Clamp to fit 76.0mmø column
- 12 x 1 watt Amber LED’s x 35 lumens, providing a total of 420 lumens
- 4.0m 3 core flex
- Power Consumption = 12 watts
- Anti-corrosive light weight housing, manufactured from Aluminium with Black Polyester Powder Coat finish
- Rota Flash Unit
- Other RAL Colours available upon request
To request a Data Sheet please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufactured in Somerset, UK