LED Belisha Beacons
The Fisher & Company uniquely designed LED Belisha Beacon incorporates the most up-to-date technology with 6 super bright white LEDs, making it one of the brightest Belisha Beacons on the market today. Maximum power with minimum consumption and cost effective. There is absolutely no compromise on the brightness that the LED Belisha Beacons produce. Combined with the low power consumption and low energy emissions it makes more sense to install LED Belisha Beacons. Available in two fittings – standard and bayonet cap.
To request a Data Sheet please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Consumes only 8 watts per hour of power 220v/240v AC supply
• Typical running cost with electricity charge of 0.085 per KW is £6.00 per annum
• Carbon emissions per unit equal to 0.038 metric tonnes per year compared to a standard 60W lamp which uses over 0.525 tonnes per year
• Can be retrofitted to any column in 20 minutes
• 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Our LED Belisha Beacon has a built-in flashing unit requiring no external flash switch
• The 12 LEDs produce 1400 lumens
• UMSUG code 79 46 008 002 100
• Available Pre-Wired, ready to fit, or with Bayonet Cap (BC22) fitting or Edison Screw (ES27) fitting.