Solar Powered Belisha Beacons (SolarisV2)
Leading the way in Solar Belisha Beacons.
The only fully Highways compliant Solar Powered Belisha Beacon on the market today.
Utilising our own Through Belisha Beacon assembly that consists of our Aluminium Anti-Vandal Gallery and Polyethylene Amber Globe, allows the globe to be mounted at any desired height.
This beacon is not suitable for installations in and around tall buildings and trees that can block the sunlight from reaching the Solar Panels.
Click to download our SolarisV2 & SolarisPTM Data Sheet
Solar Powered Belisha Beacon Specifications
Part No: FSBB2016 V2
- Provides years of maintenance free operation
- 6No. 1w LEDs consume 4w of power per hour – 6No. LEDs in reserve in case of LED failure
- IP54, 300mm Amber Polyethylene Globe and Aluminium Anti-Vandal Gallery
- 2No. 20-watt Photovoltaic Panels
- 2No. 12v, 14Ah Batteries housed in insulated enclosure with full on-site battery monitoring via LCD display
- 4m purpose made column – flange mount or rooted version
- Flash Rate and Luminance fully compliant to BS 8442:2006
- Fully compliant to EMC and CE standards
- Auto dimming at night to save power
- Automatically operates 24/7/365 with 14 days autonomy
- 80,000 hours LED Beacon, 5+ years expected battery life, can be easily replaced on site
- DST – Daylight Saving Time Function for the UK, Europe, the USA, Australia and New Zealand
- Zero energy and CO2 emissions
- Ideal for SALIX Finance funding proposal
- Quick and easy installation
- Cost effective replacement for conventional Belisha Beacons due to cable faults
- Programmable On/Off time function – ideal for business hours operation only, off peak situations and shop open hours, etc.
- Flange Fixing Cover Plate
- Compliant to CE and EMC direc
Retro-fit Solar Belisha Beacon
Part No: FSBB2016 V2 PTM
Also available in a Post Top Mount version to retro-fit to existing 76mmø Zebra Posts, our Solar LED Belisha Beacons are suitable for both new builds and upgrades.
Part No: SL3W
Lumos-3. 3 watt LED Spotlight with ‘Push-on’ button control with radio link between beacons and timed off function.
Beacon flashing controlled by ‘Push-on’ button with radio link between beacons and timed off function. Ideal for car parks and non-highways situations.
“We’d like to thank Fisher & Company for their help and prompt responses and delivery when it comes to their Solar Belisha Beacon. They were quickly and easily installed on the day they were delivered. The management have all commented on how impressed they are with the service provided and the aesthetics and quality of the product.” – Andrew Yeomans, Project Engineer, Huhtamaki UK Ltd