Flush Wall Box
Flush Wall Boxes
Designed to fit flush into a wall, these heavy-duty flush wall boxes are ideal as an alternative to GRP where a vandal resistant element is required. Used for housing electric or gas meters as standard but can be used for any situation where you need a box within a wall.
Designed to IP54
- Material – manufactured from 3mm and 2mm HR4 mild steel plate
- Finish – hot dipped galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
- Backboard – 12mm external grade plywood treated with water repellent
- Locks – fitted with Tri-Head locks (other locks available)
- Doors – FFWB – Hinged with seal
- Earth Stud – fitted as standard with a M8 brass earth bolt, nuts & washers on both body and door.
- Optional powder coat to an array of colour’s with a high finish.
Click to download our Flush Wall Box Data Sheet
|Part No.||Material||Width||Depth||Height||Flange w x h||Backboard w x h|
|G.FFWB1||Galvanised Steel||200||170||450||50 x 17||150 x 400|
|SS.FFWB1||Stainless Steel||200||170||450||50 x 17||150 x 400|
|G.FFWB2||Galvanised Steel||350||170||550||50 x 17||300 x 450|
|SS.FFWB2||Stainless Steel||350||170||550||50 x 17||300 x 450|
* Specific/Bespoke sizes available on request – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufactured in Somerset, UK