Our Root Boxes are the answer to providing a strong safe housing for a cut-out supplying power to sign posts. As its name suggests, this feeder pillar box is rooted into the ground usually beside a signpost and secured to the post with 2 Tespa Bands (not included), the cables can then be fed up through the tube to the enclosure creating a safe and secure electrical connection.
• Designed to IP54
• Material – manufactured from 3mm HR4 mild steel plate
• Finish – hot dipped galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
• Backboard – 12mm external grade plywood treated with water repellent
• Locks – fitted with Tri-Head locks
• Doors – only detachable door available
• Earth Stud – fitted as standard with a M8 brass earth bolt, nuts & washers on both body and door.
Click to download our Root Box Data Sheet
* Specific/Bespoke sizes available on request – please email email@example.com
Manufactured in Somerset, UK