The BD Range
The BD range of feeder pillars has been designed to accommodate the market where style, strength and practicality are equally as important as price and quality.
The Fisher & Company design imparts a strong, simply designed pillar with a traditional look to suit all budgets. Designed for housing small distribution boards and maintaining excellent protection from the weather.
Internally Hinged Door for Extra Security
Supplied as shell only or pre-wired to customers specification. We can supply this pillar with a lockable flap on the side to accept a Plug’n’Lead suitable for markets or special event power requirements.
The internally hinged door provides added security complete with deep recessed tri-head locks. Widths are available from 300mm up to 1020mm. Bespoke sizes available.
• Designed to IP54
• Material – manufactured from 3mm HR4 mild steel plate
• Finish – hot dipped galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
• Sloped Roof, can be manufactured with an Apex Roof for a more aesthetic look
• Backboard – 18mm external grade plywood treated with water repellent finish
• Locks – fitted with deep recessed Tri-Head locks
• Doors – hinged internally
• Seal – fitted with water tight seal around door aperture
• Earth Stud – fitted as standard with a M8 brass earth bolt, nuts and washers on both body and door
• Cable access can be added for a market style pillar.
• Fisher Anti Vandal Lock
• Apex Roof
• Body and door earth cross bonded with 90amp braid
• Louvre panels
• Paint coated finish to any colour or G2 Finish to Highways Agency specification
For a PDF version of our BD Feeder Pillars Data Sheet email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Part No.||Width||Depth||Height||Root Depth||Backboard w x h|
|BD15||300||200||700||300||290 x 600|
|BD25||450||200||700||300||440 x 600|
|BD28||360||150||900||300||350 x 800|
|BD30||500||300||900||300||490 x 800|
|BD35||650||300||900||300||640 x 800|
|BD40||830||300||900||300||820 x 800|
|BD45||1020||300||900||300||1000 x 800|
|BD50||1000||350||1200||300||980 x 1100|
|BD60||1240||300||900||300||1220 x 800|
* Specific/Bespoke sizes available on request – please email email@example.com
Manufactured in Somerset, UK