Amber Approach Beacon (Aspect)
- Solar Powered Belisha Beacons (SolarisV2)
- LED Belisha Beacons
- Illuminated Pedestrian Beacon (OlympiadIPB)
- Refuge Beacon (Lodestar)
- Solar Refuge Beacon (PolarisV2)
- Belisha Beacon Spotlights (Lumos-4)
- Amber Approach Beacon (Aspect)
- Illuminated Refuge Beacon Conversion Unit (Sentinel26)
- Belisha Beacon Accessories
Part No: AA12W
Fisher & Company manufactures the Amber Approach Beacon (Aspect) to provide motorists with advanced distance warning of a pedestrian crossing. Currently in operation in several local municipalities in Ireland, The Amber Approach Beacon provides added safety awareness for motorists.
Consisting of twelve 1 watt high power amber LED’s which produce a minimum of 420 lumens the beacon can be seen well ahead of the crossing.
The unit must be powered by 240v ac mains via a flash switch such as a Rotaflash. This will ensure the life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
To request a Data Sheet please email email@example.com
Low Energy Consumption – Modern Design
• IP65 Housing with 175mm diameter Polycarbonate diffuser
• Clamp to fit 76.0mmø column
• 12 x 1 watt Amber LED’s x 35 lumens, providing a total of 420 lumens
• 4.0m 3 core flex
• Power Consumption = 12 watts
• Anti-corrosive light weight housing, manufactured from Aluminium with Black Polyester Powder Coat finish